вторник, 4 марта 2014 г.

Has technology become such a big part of your life that existing without it now seems inpossible?

There are a lot of mistakes! But...
It’s right. Now my life seems impossible without technology. It is a part of my life, who works on my inquiries. Technology evolves, but at this time people become fat laziness. One was too lazy to get up from the sofa, and a man invented console. Surely, a man will not have to walk, to get up, to fall, in the future.  This is degeneration! People get mental crisis! It is a crisis that would threaten long-held notions of who we are, what we do and how we behave. First, a man had power over technology. But, right now tech kills people. I’m afraid! I’m can’t to be sure in this fact, that some robot will not cripple my children. Who are win? Technology or men?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий