среда, 26 ноября 2014 г.

My freedom

I think I get moderately freedom.
Firstly, there is a Bill of right, which gives us freedom. 
I have freedom to create - this is important for me. I can publish my creation in the Internet and get feedback or comments about my works. I think, It's freedom! On the other hand, if to see freedom in creation, my works will be considered only those people, who are registered on the Internet.
My friend Eugene agrees with me: If freedom would be very much, in our country would be very much violence, in limited conditions people can't exist, because man wants to be free always. In XIII - XV ages Mongols tried to limit freedom Russian and after 250 years they failed. 
In my opinion, right system should meet the needs of everyone, cause everyone knows, that we live in the free country.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий